Translate

Wednesday 8 June 2016

When people you love change....

Whenever I used to see people break up whether in a relationship or friendship I used to wonder why they would do that. I used to think "how come these people are not friends any more?" Or "why did those guys split up? They used to look so much in love."

I think now I can understand why things sometimes go downhill and not remain'the same'. According to me, over a period of time things change in every relationship, people acquire different jobs, lifestyle and tastes . we cannot be the same person we were a few years ago and we cannot expect someone else to be that too! We do change and so does the other person. And that change is the thing we are most afraid of. People change their goals, aspirations, country , the person they love and a number of things with time.

It is possible that you will not have time to spend together. The phone calls would become less, you may not see each other more often and so on . Things never remain sweet and sugar coated all the time. But they don't remain ugly too! These changes are possible and I know that they're scary.

It is indeed difficult to see people you love change, it's difficult to let them go. I know people say that you should fight to make them stay but is it right on our part to hold back someone who is not happy to be with us?

If two people want to be together the effort should be from both sides. And if it's not ,then you know the answer. I think it's always better to end things on a good note. You were great friends but things changed and so did priorities and it's okay!
You should have only good memories to remember them by.
That's what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment